Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oval Nestie - Mini Ablum Kit **SOLD**

THIS KIT HAS SOLD OUT!!! THANKS!!! :)
I all, well I finally found some time to put together a kit! I hope you like the colors I chose...they are K&Company papers, I just love them! Please watch the video it show everything your getting. You will get a few extra things that I added to the kit after I video was taped. If you've bought my kits before you know I add a few extras pieces here and there.
Thank you so much for considering this kit and THANKS for your support!

$28.00 plus  shipping...if outside USA please contact for shipping.

3 comments:

  1. I tried to buy it - but it did not bring up an invoice?
    can you invoice me ?? or tell me what i am doing wrong - my email is luv2scrap44 at yahoo dot com

    thanks Sheryl

    ReplyDelete