Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mini Paper Bag Album Kit

SOLD OUT!! THANKS so much!!! If you are going to need a kit please contact me, If I have enough request I'll put a few more together. :)

Hi all...here is the kit I introduced on my Ustream class on the 12th. The class for this mini is scheduled for the 5th of March, unless the kits don't make it to their destination on time I will reschedule it. So please if your interested gets your today, I only have a few of them to go around.
The papers will come from the K&Company Bailey collection, they will vary from the video just a lil bit...you will get EVERYTHING you need to complete and embellish this darling little mini!!

**Please note...I didnt show the chipboard for the cover, but you will get chipboard to create your mini! :)



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kit!!!!
    will B intouch
    XX :-)
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am interested in one kit. and another question is if it's come with instruction and the prize

    thanks angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will love one how much is it and tell me if it come with instructionl thanks angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just AWESOME Elsa,
    Came and I completed it, its AWESOME, Will Video once I have found out how to video!!!! HELP!!!! Our awesome son will come to mum's rescue??????
    Love Yah XX
    Biesito

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lady,
    I do not have the words to tell you how much I love your work and kindness in sharing, I have the kit to the mini and will watch the class again to make mine.
    Thanks again
    MaryNEll(Bee) Johnson

    ReplyDelete