Monday, March 21, 2011

NEVER ENDING TAG MINI KIT!! SOLD OUT

Thanks to all that ordered! Love you guys and appreicate your support!!!! This kit has SOLD OUT. Im working on 3 new projects so check back. "muah!"


Hi...ok so here is the button for the kit. I don't have a premade kit to show you but if you view the video of the mini we will be making you'll see everything your getting. Everything that as used to complete this mini will be in your kits...ribbon, flowers, precut tags and 3 sheets of 12x12 to compete the mini. Please read my blog entry on my main page it explain a lil bit more about this mini. 

here is the video of the Tag Mini...










3 comments:

  1. Love it, I can see what you mean!!!!!, I know Im gonna get confused when I go to make it. Hummmmm challenge ah!!!! Im up for it.
    XX Cheers
    Jx :-)

    ReplyDelete