Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dress form Pins

Dress Form Paper Pin in any color to accommodate your designs. If I have not listed the color you need please email me with your color preference.

**Please note that the flowers/embellishments on the pins will vary, I will add rosettes, bling and stickles on all pins but Remember, they are hand made and will all look a lil different.   

** Also, if you  purchase 3 set or more they will be shipped in a flat rate priority envelope. 
Email me 
Justafeww@gmail.com 
so I can combine shipping! :)  make sure you do this BEFORE you place your order!

These look so beautiful in person the pics don't do them justice!!!



Shipping is $2.00 for 1 set, email me to combine shipping on more than one set. A set is 3 pin dress forms.


Chose Your Colors




No comments:

Post a Comment